Thursday, February 18, 2010

Podcast Project Experience

Although I was a little stressed about the project when it was assigned and frustrated with technical issues, I learned a lot from this experience and it proved positive. In this day and age, kids are becoming more and more technologically advanced and as a future teacher I hope to not be too incredibly far behind them in my classroom. I liked learning how to make a podcast and will hopefully learn how to make a movie as well to enhance my lesson plans. I thought about how my podcast could be used as an anticipatory set when starting a new unit on WWII. I won't go into details about "what I learned," because the entire podcast making experience was all new too me. But I did learn that Macs make these projects easier because of the shortcuts that Mac computers allow. Maybe one day I'll switch from my PC. ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment